Easy lessons in Chinese, or, Progressive exercises to facilitate the study of that language: Progressive exercises to facilitate the study of that language: She ji da cheng: 拾級大成: especially adapted to the Canton dialect
- Williams, S. Wells (Samuel Wells), 1812-1884, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed at the Office of the Chinese Repository
- ix, 287 p.,  folded leaf of plates ; 22 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Chinese language--Composition and exercises
- Added t.p. in Chinese.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Library Preservation, 2017. (Harvard-Yenching Library Chinese Rare Books Digitization Project-Christianity). Copy digitized: Harvard-Yenching Library: RAREW PL1111.W55.
- by S. Wells Williams.
- Harvard-Yenching Library Christianity Collection Digitization Project
- PL1111 .W55
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: