A dictionary of the Hok-këèn dialect of the Chinese language: according to the reading and colloquial idioms: containing about 12,000 characters. Accompanied by a short historical and statistical account of Hok-këèn
- Medhurst, Walter Henry, 1796-1857, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed at the Honorable East India Co.'s Press, by G.J. Steyn and brother
- 3 p. l., [v]-lxiv, 860 p. ; 30 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Chinese language--Dialects--China--Fujian Sheng
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Library Preservation, 2017. (Harvard-Yenching Library Chinese Rare Books Digitization Project-Christianity). Copy digitized: Harvard-Yenching Library: RAREW PL1479.F8M5 1832.
- By W.H. Medhurst.
- Harvard-Yenching Library Christianity Collection Digitization Project
- PL1479.F8 M5 1832
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: