Two characters: Happiness and Longevity: Fu shou er zi
- Tao, Gui, Ming dynasty, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
- Creation Date:
- Late Qing dynasty
- Large character rubbing done in red ink: Fu Shou (Happiness and Longevity). Calligraphy by Tao Gui.
- 204 x 85.5 cm.
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Style Period:
- Ming Dynasty
- Citation/references: Xi'an bei lin, 1963. p. 30. ; Xi'an bei lin quan ji, 1999, Case No. 3, v. 32, p. 3161-3163. (Zhong he. Fu shou) (full rubbing and all sections)
General note: Script style: kai shu. ; C-128, C-130 are duplicate copies.
Historical: Stele date: 26th yr. of Jiajing, Ming dynasty (1547).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: