Longxi Li gong Yuwen ti ji
- Warner, Langdon, 1881-1955, American, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing of Inscription indicates the date of votive offering by Li Yuwen from Longxi.
- 47.5 x 13.5 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Jing shan si dong, Longmen Caves, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Style Period:
- Citation/references: Ryûmon sekkutsu no kenkyû, 1941.
Historical: Date on inscription: 5th. month of 19th. year of Zhenyuan, Tang (803).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: