Zhuan shu mu lu pian pang zi yuan ; Pian pang zi yuan
- Guo Zhongshu, active 10th century, Chinese, associated name, associated name
- Creation Date:
- 19th. century?
- Rubbing from stele containing an index of 540 characters (radicals listed in Shuo wen jie zi-- Explanation of Simple and Compound Graphs, by Xu Shen, published in 121). Index by Shi Mengying, Buddhist monk in Northern Song Dynasty, written in zhuan shu (seal script style) with annotations in kai shu (regular script style). Following the index, a preface (in kai shu) written by Shi Mengying and a brief by Guo Zhongshu, calligrapher in Northern Song Dynasty.
- 204 x 95.5 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Style Period:
- Northern Song (960-1127)
- Citation/references: Xi'an bei lin, 1963. p. 26. ; Xi'an bei lin shi, 1998, p. 98. ; Xi'an bei lin quan ji, 1999, Case No. 3, v. 26, p. 2279-2689. (full rubbing and all sections) ; Zhong hua shu xue da ci dian, 2000, p. 828 (Zhuan shu mu lu pian pang zi yuan); p. 717 (Mengying); p. 607 (Guo Zhongshu).
General note: Script style: zhuan shu, kai shu.
Historical: Stele date: 1st. yr. of Xianping, Northern Song Dynasty (998).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: