Stele of "Cang zhen tie" and "Lu gong tie" model calligraphies: Tang Huaisu fa tie: Tang Huaisu cang zhen lu gong e tie: Lu gong tie: Cang zhen tie: Tang Huaisu tie ji zhu gong ti ba: Cang zhen lu gong tie
- Huai su, 725-785, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Li Bo, 701-762, Chinese, creator, poet
- Rubbing from stele with inscriptions: 2 model calligraphies, Cang zhen tie and Lu gong tie, texts and calligraphy by Buddhist monk Huaisu (725 - 785) of Tang Dynasty. 6 commemorations by Northern Song scholars. 1 postscript by Zhou Yue. 1 poem titled " Li Bo zeng Huaisu cao shu ge," by Li Bo (701-762). Rubbing recorded: the inscriptions were carved by You Shixiong following all original handwritings.
- Creation Date:
- 19th. century?
- 134 x 48 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Style Period:
- Northern Song (960-1127)
- General note: C-108 is a duplicate copy.
Citation/references: Guan zhong jin shi ji, v. 4, p. 12. ; Xi'an bei lin, 1963. p. 27. ; Xi'an bei lin shi, 1998, p. 208; p. 217. ; Xi'an bei lin quan ji, 1999, Case No. 3, v. 24, p. 2438-2454. (full rubbing and all sections) ; Shodo geijutsu, 1971, v. 5, pl. 130-133, p. 206-207. ; Zhong hua shu xue da ci dian, 2000, p. 934. (Cang zhen tie) ; Zhongguo mei shu jia ren ming ci dian, 1981, p. 1502. (Huaisu) ; Zhongguo mei shu jia ren ming ci dian, 1981, p. 192. (An Yizhi)
General note: Script style: 2 model calligraphies, cao shu; 6 commemorations in cao shu and kai shu; 1 postscript and 1 poem in kai shu.
Historical: Stele date: 8th. yr. of Yuanyou, Northern Song Dynasty (1093).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: