Tomb epitaph of You Shixiong: You Shixiong mu zhi ming
- Rubbing from tomb epitaph of You Shixiong, Song official. Buried on 17th. day of 10th. mo. of 4th. yr. of Shaosheng, Song dynasty (1097). Text by Zhang Shunmin. Calligraphy written by Shao Chi and inscribed by An Min, An Ming, Yao Wen and An Yannian.
- Creation Date:
- 19th cent.-early 20th cent.
- 114 x 114 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Style Period:
- Northern Song (960-1127)
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1991, v. 40, p. 155. ; Beijing tu shu guan cang mu zhi ta pian mu lu, 1990, p. 351. ; Jin shi cui bian, 1805, v. 141, p. 23. (full inscriptions).
General note: Script style: kai shu. ; Tombstone unearthed from Wugong, Shannxi Province. ; D-53 is a duplicate copy.
Historical: Tombstone date: 17th. day of 10th. mo. of 4th. yr. of Shaosheng, Song dynasty (1097).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: