Tomb epitaph on coffin cover: Zong shi xiao chuan gong mu zhi gai
- Rubbing from cover of tomb epitaph with 16 characters in zhuan shu (seal style). Inscriptions with floral decorations, mythical animal designs (including dragon and phoenix).
- Creation Date:
- 19th cent.-early 20th cent.
- 76 x 77 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
phoenix (mythical bird)
- Style Period:
- Ming Dynasty
- Citation/references: Xi'an bei lin, 1963, p. 86.
General note: Script style: zhuan shu.
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: