Wo wen diao shi: Di wu ku bei bi tang dai xiao kan jian wo wen diao shi
- Warner, Langdon, 1881-1955, American, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from relief sculpture of geometric patterns (1 whirlpool pattern.) From Gongxian Cave no. 5, North wall, decorations between small niches.
- 28.5 x 43 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Gong Xian Caves, Gong Xian, Henan, China
- Citation/references: Gong Xian shi ku si, 1963, pl. 338, p. 173.
General note: Gongxian cave temples: a set of 5 Buddhist grottoes (dated between 517-539), located 8 kms north of Gongxian (midway between Luoyang and Zhengzhou), Henan province.
Historical: Cave 5 date: from 4th yr. of Xiaochang, Northern Wei (528) to 2nd yr. of Yuenxiang, Eastern Wei (539).
- Fine Arts Library, Special Collections, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: