Huangfu Dan bei: Huangfu Dan mu bei: Sui zhu guo hong yi ming gong Huangfu fu jun bei
- Yu, Zhining, 588-665, Chinese, creator, author
Ouyang Xun, 557-641, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Huangfu Dan bei" -- the tombstone of Huangfu Dan (an official active in Tang Dynasty, 618-907). Inscription written by Yu Zhining (588-665, an official active in Tang Dynasty); calligraphy by Ouyang Xun (557-641, an official active in Tang Dynasty).
- 177.5 x 88.8 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 11, p. 117. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 496-499. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 98.
General note: Script style: zheng shu, tablet lost. ; Ta pian, zhe ye, tuo biao, 1 leaf, 36cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9611738
Historical: Stele date: 17th yr. of Zhenguan, Tang Dynasty (643).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: