Zhang Man mu zhi bing gai: Wei gu si kong gong Zhang jun mu zhi ming: Dong Wei Zhang Man mu zhi ming
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Zhang Man mu zhi" -- the epitaph of Zhang Man (an official buried on 12th day of 11th mo. of 4th yr. of Tianping, Eastern Wei Dynasty, 537).
- 69 x 69 cm + 40.5 x 39.5 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Eastern Wei
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 6, p. 45.
General note: Script style: zheng shu; tablet: relief, zhuan shu.. ; Ta pian, zhe ye, tuo biao, 1 leaf, 30 cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front. ; Stele unearthed in Ci County, Hebei Province, China; currently located in Shenyang Museum, Liaoning Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9652096
Historical: Stele date: 12th day of 11th mo. of 4th yr. of Tianping, Eastern Wei Dynasty (537).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: