Gao Bainian mu zhi bin gai: Qi gu Leling wang mu zhi ming: Bei Qi Gao Bainian mu zhi ming
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Gao Bainian mu zhi bin gai" -- the epitaph of Gao Bainian (an official buried on 6th day of 10th mo. of 5 yr. of Zhenguan, Tang Dynasty, 631).
- 71 x 71 cm + 61.5 x 63 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Northern Qi
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 27 p. 132.
General note: Script style: li shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 2 leaves, 30 cm. ; Stele unearthed in Ci County, Hebei Province, China in 1917. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9679104
Historical: Stele date: 2nd day of 3rd mo. of 3rd yr. of Heqing, Northern Qi Dynasty (564).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: