Xu Zhicai mu zhi bing gai: Bei Qi Xu Zhicai mu zhi ming: Qi gu si tu gong xi yang wang Xu jun zhi ming
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Xu Zhicai mu zhi bing gai" -- the epitaph of Xu Zhicai (an official buried on 22nd day of 11th mo. of 3rd yr. of Wuping, Northern Qi Dynasty, 572).
- 70 x 74 cm + 40.5 x 40 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Northern Qi
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 8 p. 39.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 1 leaf, 30cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front. ; Stele unearthed in Ci County, Hebei Province, China; currently located in Shenyang Museum, Liaoning Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9679112
Historical: Stele date: 22nd day of 11th mo. of 3rd yr. of Wuping, Northern Qi Dynasty (572).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: