Qifu Baoda mu zhi bing gai: Bei Qi Qifu Baoda mu zhi ming: Qi gu zhen jiang Qifu jun mu zhi
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Qifu Baoda mu zhi bing gai" -- the epitaph of Qifu Baoda (an official buried on 18th day of 2nd mo. of 2nd yr. of Wuping, Northern Qi Dynasty, 571).
- 47 x 47 cm + 38.5 x 39 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Northern Qi
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 8 p. 20-21.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 2 leaves, 30 cm. ; Stele unearthed in Anyang, Henan Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9679114
Historical: Stele date: 18th day of 2nd mo. of 2nd yr. of Wuping, Northern Qi Dynasty (571).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: