Kou Yinzhe mu zhi: Wei gu zhong zheng Kou jun mu zhi ming
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Kou Yinzhe mu zhi" -- the epitaph of Kou Yinzhe (an official buried on 6th day of 10th mo. of 5 yr. of Zhenguan, Tang Dynasty, 631).
- 33.5 x 34 cm + 30.5 x 31 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Northern Zhou
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 8, p. 171-172.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 2 leaves, 28 cm. ; Stele unearthed in Luoyang, Henan Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9679129
Historical: Stele date: 4th day of 1st mo. of 2nd yr. of Zhenguan, Northern Qi Dynasty (579).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: