Daoyin fa shi bei: Tang Daoyin fa shi bei: Da Tang gu fan jing da de Yizhou duo bao si Daoyin fa shi bei wen bing xu
- Ouyang, Tong, 663-677, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Li, Yan, active in Tang Dynasty (618-907), Chinese, creator, author
Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Daoyin fa shi bei" -- the tombstone of Daoyin (a Buddhist monk buried on 10th day of 10th mo. of 3rd yr. of Longshuo, Tang Dynasty, 663). Inscription written by Li Yan (an official active in Tang Dynasty, 618-907), calligraphy by Ouyang Tong (a calligrapher active in Tang Dynasty, 618-907).
- 220 x 100 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 521. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 110.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 1 leaf, 32cm. ; Stele currently located in Xi'an bei lin, Shaanxi Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9689948
Historical: Stele date: 10th day of 10th mo. of 3rd yr. of Longshuo, Tang Dynasty (663).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: