Yu Xiaoxian bei: Da Tang gu qi du wei Puzhou Puyang xian ling Yu ju zhi bei
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Yu Xiaoxian bei" -- the tombstone of Yu Xiaoxian (an official buried on 10th day of 10th mo. of 3rd yr. of Longshuo, Tang Dynasty, 663). Inscription written by Li Yan (an official active in Tang Dynasty, 618-907), calligraphy by Ouyang Tong (a calligrapher active in Tang Dynasty, 618-907).
- 143 x 70 cm + 30 x 28 cm (e)
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 11, p. 90. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 493. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 101.
General note: Script style: zheng shu; tablet: relief zhuan shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 1 leaf, 31cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front. ; Stele currently located in Xi'an bei lin, Shaanxi Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9692201
Historical: Stele date: 10th day of 11th mo. of 14th yr. of Zhenguan, Tang Dynasty (640).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: