Guangping Wenzhen gong Song Jing shen dao bei ; Song Jing bei ce ji ; Song Jing shen dao bei ; Tang Song Jing bei
- Yan, Zhenqing, 709-785, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Guangping Wenzhen gong Song Jing shen dao bei" -- the tombstone of Song Jing (an official buried on 25th day of 9th mo. of 7th yr. of Dali, Tang Dynasty, 772). Inscription written and calligraphy by Yan Zhenqing (709-785, a calligrapher active in Tang Dynasty).
- 272 x 142 cm (yang) + 277 x 138 cm (yin) + 268 x 39 cm (zuo ce)+ 267 x 38 cm (yo
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 27, p. 117-118. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 614. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 140.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 4 leaves, 38cm. ; 1 seal, Ku yue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front of the 1st leaf'. ; Stele located in Shahe, Hebei Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9692285
Historical: Stele date: 25th day of 9th mo. of 7th yr. of Dali, Tang Dynasty (772).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: