Yan Qinli bei: Yan Qinli shen dao bei: Tang Yan Qinli shen dao bei
- Yan, Zhenqing, 709-785, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Yan Qinli bei" -- the tombstone of Yan Qinli (an official buried on 10th day of 10th mo. of 3rd yr. of Longshuo, Tang Dynasty, 663). Inscription written and calligraphy by Yan Zhenqing (709-785, a calligrapher active in Tang Dynasty).
- 176 x 89 cm (yang) + 176 x 91 cm (yin) + 170 x 24 cm (ce)+ 64 x 22 cm (ba)
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Xi'an bei lin, Xi'an Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 27, p. 193-195. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 624-625. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 144.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 7 leaves, 31cm. ; Stele currently located in Xi'an bei lin, Shaanxi Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9692293
Historical: Stele date: 14th yr. of Dali, Tang Dynasty (779).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: