Shi Chen xiang Kong miao bei: Shi Chen hou bei: Han Shi Chen ye Kong miao hou bei
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Shi Chen xiang Kong miao bei" -- the memorial of Shi Chen (an official active in Eastern Han Dynasty, 25-220).
- 170 x 81 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Eastern Han
- Qufu, Shandong Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 1, p. 137. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 90-93. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 26-27.
General note: Script style: li shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 1 leaf, 28cm. ; Stele currently located in The Confucius Temple in Qufu, Shandong Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9692346
Historical: Stele date: 11th day of 4th mo. of 1st yr. of Jianning, Eastern HanDynasty (168).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: