Li Xi Mianchi wu rui tu: Wudu tai shou Li Xi Xixia song: Hui'an xi biao mo ya: Li Xi bei
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from cliff of "Li Xi Mianchi wu rui tu" -- a memorial for five kinds of auspices.
- 135 x 97 cm + 21 x 13 cm.
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Eastern Han
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 1, p. 140. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 97-98. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 27-28.
General note: Script style: li shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 1 leaf, 35cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the front. ; Cliff located in Tianjing Mountain in Cheng County, Gansu Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9717706
Historical: Cliff date: 13th day of 6th mo. of 4th yr. of Jianning, Eastern Han Dynasty (171).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: