Han hua xiang shi liu zhong
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of votive drawings.
- From 72 x 142 cm to 21 x 13 cm bu
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Northern Wei
- General note: Ta pian, folded, mounted, 6 leaves, 30cm. ; Tomb brick located in Shandong Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9717697
Historical: Stele date: Eastern Dynasty (25-220).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: