Han Sheyang shi men hua xiang: Sheyangju hua xiang
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing of inscription from stele "Han Sheyang shi men hua xiang".
- 132 x 63 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- votive offerings
- Style Period:
- Eastern Han
- Longmen Caves, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Citation/references: Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 36.
General note: Script style: xing shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 1 leaf, 30cm. ; Stele located in Sheyangju in Baoying, Jiangsu Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9717710
Historical: Stele date: Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: