Xiao tong shan Guo Ju shi shi hua xiang: Xiao tong shan shi shi hua xiang ti zi: Xiao tong shan hua xiang shi
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing of image and inscription from stone shrine "Guo Ju shi shi".
- From 191 x 57 cm to 72 x 38 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- votive offerings
- Style Period:
- Eastern Han
- Xiaotangshan Shrine, Changqing Xian, Shandong Sheng, China
- Citation/references: Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 12.
General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 10 leaves, 35cm. ; Shrine located in Xiaotang Mountain in Feicheng, Shandong Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9717712
Historical: Images date: Yongjian to Yongkang reign, Eastern Han Dynasty (126-167).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: