Yan Zhenqing shu can bei
- Yan, Zhenqing, 709-785, Chinese, creator, calligrapher
Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from fake stele of "Yan Zhenqing shu can bei". It's said that Inscription written and calligraphy by Yan Zhenqing (709-785, a calligrapher active in Tang Dynasty).
- From 54 x 61 cm to 29 x 42 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- General note: Script style: zheng shu. ; Ta pian, folded, mounted, 4 leaves, 35cm. ; 1 seal, Kuyue wen ku (Horikoshi bunko), on the first leaf. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9722141
Historical: It's said stele date: 4th yr. of Tianbao, Tang Dynasty (745). ; Real stele date: Minguo era (1912-1945).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: