Taishan Zhu lin si shi ke
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing from stele of "Taishan Zhu lin si shi ke" -- the poems abou visiting Zhu lin temple, written and calligraphy by Chai Qi, Cao Jinman and Wu Tang (three men active in Ming Dynasty, 1368-1644).
- 39 x 55 cm + 41 x 50 cm + 32 x 48 cm
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Ming Dynasty
- General note: Script style: zheng shu, xing shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 3 leaves, 28cm. ; Stele located in Tai Mountain in Tai'an, Shandong Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9744412
Historical: Stele date: Ming Dynasty (1368-1644).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: