Wu shi ci hua xiang shi can ta: Wu Liang ci hua xiang shi
- Horikoshi, Yoshihiro, Japanese, associated name, donor
- Creation Date:
- Rubbing of image and inscription from stele located in Wu Family Shrines.
- No linguistic content
- Digital Format:
- Style Period:
- Eastern Han
- Wu Family Shrines. Views, Jiaxiang, Shandong, China
- Citation/references: Beijing tu shu guan cang Zhongguo li dai shi ke ta ben hui bian, 1989, v. 1, p. 197. ; Zeng bu jiao bei sui bi, 1981, p. 150-152. ; Shan ben bei tie lu, 1984, p. 17-18.
General note: Script style: li shu. ; Ta pian, folded, not mounted, 1 leaf, 29cm. ; Stele located in Jiaxiang, Shandong Province, China. ; For other information, please refer to HOLLIS number: 9768187
Historical: Shrine date: Eastern Han Dynasty (25-220).
- Harvard-Yenching Library, Harvard University
- HOLLIS Record:
- Record ID: