Survey of the Mississippi River ; Chart no. 76 ; made under the direction of the Mississippi River Commission : chart no. 76, projected from a trigonometrical survey made by the U.S. Coast survey in 1874
- United States, Mississippi River Commission., creator
United States Coast Survey
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Mississippi River Commission
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; 116 x 185 cm., each sheet 64 x 97 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Real property--Louisiana--New Orleans--Maps
New Orleans (La.)--Maps
- Covers city of New Orleans and part of Jefferson and St. Bernard's parishes, La.
Shows city grid, names of streets, railroads, plantations, vegetation, names of landowners, and other points of interest.
Relief shown by spot heights. Depths shown by soundings.
Inset with"Index Chart" listing charts 75,76, and 77.
Includes list of authorities and notes.
Readings for soundings date to Jan. 9, 1894.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Harvard Map Collection digital maps. Imaging the Urban Environment.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard Geospatial Library, 2006. Harvard Geospatial Library data set
- Harvard Map Collection digital maps
- Harvard Map Collection, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: