The health of the city
- Godfrey, Hollis., creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Houghton Mifflin
- xvi, 372 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Public health--New York (State)--New York
Sanitation--New York (State)--New York
- "Eight of [the ten descriptive chapters] ... have been published in a more or less abbreviated form in the Atlantic monthly"--P. [vii].
A selected bibliography: p. -358.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1984. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
- by Hollis Godfrey.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RA427 .G5
WA G583h 1910
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Widener Library, Harvard University
Frances L. Loeb Library, Graduate School of Design, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: