Social and physical condition of Negroes in cities: report of an investigation under the direction of Atlanta University and proceedings of the second Conference for the Study of Problems Concerning Negro City Life, held at Atlanta University, May 25-26, 1897
- Atlanta University
Conference for the Study of Problems Concerning Negro City Life (2nd : 1897 : Atlanta University)
Conference for the Study of the Negro Problems (2nd : 1897 : Atlanta University)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Atlanta University Press
- 72, 14 p. ; 25 cm.
- conference publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Introduction -- Results of the investigation -- Proceedings of the conference -- Addresses, papers, and letters -- Appendix: selected statistics.
- Urban African Americans--Social conditions
Urban African Americans--Health and hygiene
Urban African Americans--Social conditions--Congresses
Urban African Americans--Health and hygiene--Congresses
African Americans--Health and hygiene
African Americans--Social conditions
- Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1985. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. [Cambridge, Mass.] : Harvard University Library Microreproduction Service, [198-]. 1 microfilm reel ; 4 in., 35 mm.
- Atlanta University publications ; no. 2
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- E185.5 .A88 vol.2
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Andover-Harvard Theological Library, Harvard Divinity School, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: