Immune sera: a concise exposition of our present knowledge concerning the constitution and mode of action of antitoxins, agglutinins, haemolysins, bacteriolysins, precipitins, cytotoxins, and opsonins
- Bolduan, Charles, 1873-, creator
Wassermann, A. (August von), 1866-1925
Wassermann, August, 1866-1925
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- J. Wiley & Sons
Chapman & Hall
- 2nd ed., rewritten.
- viii, 154, 16 p. : ill. ; 19 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Immune serums
- "This book has its origin in a monograph by Professor Wassermann, a translation of which was published by the author in 1904 under the title 'Immune sera.' While much of the material contained in that book will be found in the present volume, it has been deemed necessary to discuss more fully the original topics, and to widen the scope of the book by adding chapters ... "--P. [iii].
Advertisements: p. 1-16 (last group).
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. Copy filmed has: "first thousand" on t.p. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
- by Charles Frederick Bolduan.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project. 01001
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- QR181 .B68
QW 575 B687i 1907
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: