The cholera epidemic of 1892 in the Russian empire: with notes upon treatment and methods of disinfection in cholera, and a short account of the conference on cholera held in St. Petersburg in December, 1892
- Clemow, Frank G. (Frank Gerard), 1863-1939, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Knizhnyĭ magazin K.L. Rikker
Longmans, Green and Co.
- xii, 123, 16 p.,  folded leaves of plates : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Cholera--Treatment--Russia (Federation)--Saint Petersburg
- "Many of the following chapters have already appeared in the columns of the 'Lancet,' in the form of a series of articles upon the Cholera Epidemic in Russia"--P. x.
Publisher's advertisements: p. -16 (2nd group).
Dedication in English and Russian; includes translations from Russian sources.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Frank Clemow.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project. 00330
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- WC 264 C626c 1893
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: