Public health nursing
- Gardner, Mary Sewall., creator
Nutting, M. Adelaide (Mary Adelaide), 1858-1948
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Creation Date:
- 372 p. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Public health nursing
Public Health Nursing
- "Chapter I and Chapter III of Part II are revisions of articles which have appeared in the Public health nurse quarterly under the titles "How to organise a visiting nurse association in a small town" and "Our executive officers"--Pref.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2006. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
- by Mary Sewall Gardner ; with an introduction by M. Adelaide Nutting.
- Harvard College Library history of science project ; 00809
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RT97 .G3
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: