Prevention of tuberculosis: proceedings of a public meeting held in Harmanus Bleecker Hall, Albany, January 27, 1908, and handbook of the campaign for the prevention of tuberculosis in New York State (outside of New York City), carried on by the State Charities Aid Association in co-operation with the New York State Department of Health
- State Charities Aid Association (N.Y.), creator
New York (State), Department of Health.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
New York City
- [State Charities Aid Association of New York]
- 108 p.,  leaves of plates : ill., facsims. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- "April 1, 1908."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Publication (State Charities Aid Association (N.Y.)) ; no. 102
Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00072
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: