The cholera epidemic of 1873 in the United States
- United States, Department of the Army., Office of the Surgeon General., creator
Barnes, Joseph K., 1817-1883
Billings, John S. (John Shaw), 1838-1913
McClellan, Ely, 1834-1893
Peters, John C. (John Charles), 1819-1893
Woodworth, John M. (John Maynard), 1837-1879
United States, Marine Hospital Service.
United States, President (1869-1877 : Grant)
United States, Public Health Service.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 28, vi, 1025 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps ; 24 cm.
Bibliography as Topic
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- The introduction of epidemic cholera through the agency of the Mercantile Marine / by John M. Woodworth -- Reports prepared under the direction of the surgeon-general of the Army. A. History of the cholera epidemic of 1873 in the United States / by Ely McClellan. B. History of the travels of Asiatic cholera / by John C. Peters and Ely McClellan. C. Bibliography of cholera / by John S. Billings.
Cholera--United States--History--19th century
- Reports on the causes of epidemic cholera, from the Secretaries of the Treasury and War Departments, in accordance with a joint resolution, dated March 25, 1874, and transmitted to Congress by President U.S. Grant.
Two added t.p.s.
"Bibliography of cholera, by John S. Billings": p. -1025.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00682
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House) ; 43rd Congress, 2nd session, no. 95
- RC131 .A24
WCB U58c 1875
- Widener Library, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: