Infant mortality and milk stations ; Special report dealing with the problem of reducing infant mortality ; Special report of the Committee for the Reduction of Infant Mortality of the New York Milk Committee ; special report dealing with the problem of reducing infant mortality : work carried on in ten largest cities of the United States : together with details of a demonstration by public and private agencies in New York City during 1911 to determine the value of milk station work as a practical means of reducing infant mortality
- New York Milk Committee, Committee for the Reduction of Infant Mortality., creator
Van Ingen, Philip
Taylor, Paul Emmons.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- New York Milk Committee
- xi, 176 p.,  leaves of plates (some folded) : ill., maps, charts ; 26 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- 1. The Problem -- 2. The Campaign against infant mortality in New York City (prior to 1911) -- 3. The Campaign in New York City in 1911 -- 4. Results of the campaign in New York City as shown by comparative tables -- 5. Results at the milk stations of the New York Milk Committee : a statistical study of the records -- 6. Campaigns in other cities -- 7. General conclusions -- 8. The Extension of relief through milk stations -- 9. Establishment and operation of milk and health stations -- 10. Extension of milk stations' activities -- Appendix.
- New York Milk Committee.
Infants--Mortality--New York (State)--New York
Infants--New York (State)--New York--Statistics
Milk depots--New York (State)--New York
- "Infant mortality statistics presented in this report were prepared by Philip Van Ingen, M.D."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2008.
- edited by Philip Van Ingen and Paul Emmons Taylor.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- WS 100 N567i 1912
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: