Some account of what is said of inoculating or transplanting the small pox ; Faithful abridgment of two accounts in the Philosophical transactions
- Mather, Cotton, 1663-1728, creator
Timoni, Emanuel, -approximately 1718
Pylarinos, Iakovos, 1659-1718
Boylston, Zabdiel, 1679-1766
Gerrish, Samuel, -1741, bookseller.
Timoni, Emanuele, -approximately 1718
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Sold by S. Gerrish at his shop in Corn-Hill
- , 22 p. ; 16 cm. (8vo)
- Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Boylston, Zabdiel
Smallpox--Vaccination--Early works to 1800
Epidemics--New England--Early works to 1800
Smallpox--prevention & control
- United States--Massachusetts--Boston
- Attributed to Cotton Mather by Holmes.
Signatures: pi1 (=C4) A-B⁴ C⁴(-C4).
The accounts of Timoni and Pilarino were published in the Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London in 1714 and 1716.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. Copy digitized imperfect: piece of bottom right corner missing, with slight loss of text. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Microfiche. [New York : Readex Microprint, 1985] 11 x 15 cm. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 2206).
- by the learned Dr. Emanuel Timonius, and Jacobus Pylarinus ; with some remarks thereon ; to which are added, a few quaeries in answer to the scruples of many about the lawfulness of this method ; published by Dr. Zabdiel Boylstone.
- Early American imprints. no. 2206
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- WZ 270 M427s 1721
Film 00574 no. 4
Film 633 reel 64 no. 1231
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: