Welfare work for employees, conducted by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York: Welfare work, conducted by the Metropolitan Life Insurance Company for the benefit of its employees
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, creator
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company]
- 24 p. : ill ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company.
Employee fringe benefits--United States
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Microreproduction Service, 1991. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Harvard pre-1920 social history/business preservation microfilm project ; 02802
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Baker Library, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: