Health insurance ; its relation to the public health
- Warren, B. S. (Benjamin S.), 1871-1935, creator
Sydenstricker, Edgar, 1881-1936
Sydenstricker, Edgar, 1881-1936, author.
United States, Public Health Service., Office of the Surgeon General.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- 2nd ed.
- 79 p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Appendix 1. British and German health-insurance systems -- Appendix 2. Typical sick-benefit funds in the United States -- Appendix 3. Health-insurance standards -- Appendix 4. Recommendations as to health insurance.
- Industrial hygiene--United States
Health Insurance--United States
National health insurance--United States
Public health--United States
- "Prepared by direction of the Surgeon General."
At head of title: Treasury Department, United States Public Health Service.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
- by B.S. Warren and Edgar Sydenstricker.
- Public health bulletin ; no. 76
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HD7101 .W28 1916a
RA11.B175 no.76 2d ed.
- Harvard Law School Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: