Tuberculosis in the United States: prepared for the International Congress on Tuberculosis, Washington, September 21 to October 12, 1908
- Sloane, Charles S. (Charles Swift), 1859-1923
Wilbur, Cressy L. (Cressy Livingston), 1865-1928
United States, Bureau of the Census.
International Congress on Tuberculosis (6th : 1908 : Washington, D. C.)
International Congress on Tuberculosis (1908 : Washington, D.C.)
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Dept. of Commerce and Labor
- 67 p.,  leaves of plates (2 folded) : ill. (some col.), facsims. ; 23 cm.
- conference publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Tuberculosis--United States--Statistics
- At head of title: Bureau of the Census. S.N.D. North, director.
"This pamphlet has been prepared by Dr. Cressy L. Wilbur ... The diagrams ... were constructed under the direction of Mr. C.S. Sloane"-- Letter of transmittal, p. 7.
Sample "Standard certificate of death" tipped in.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
- Harvard College Library history of science project ; 00061
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- HA37 .U3
RC313 .A17 1908
WFA U58t 1908
- Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: