Acts relating to the establishment of quarantine of Massachusetts: Establishment of quarantine of Massachusetts: from the settlement of the colony of Massachusetts Bay to the present time
- Boston (Mass.), Board of Health (1872-1914)., creator
- Place Of Origin:
- Rockwell and Churchill, city printers
- Creation Date:
- 79 p. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Quarantine--Law and legislation--Massachusetts--Boston
- "The material for the history of quarantine, at the port of Boston, from the time of its establishment to the present ... has been so difficult of access ... the Board of Health has caused to be copied from the state and city records all that can be found pertaining thereto ..."--P. .
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Mountain View, Calif. : Google Book Search Library Project, 2007.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2008. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion). Copy digitized: Widener Library: Med 4930.141.
- Harvard College Library history of science project ; 00135
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: