The highway of death
- Downer, Earl Bishop, 1885-, creator
- Place Of Origin:
- F.A. Davis Co.
- Creation Date:
- 209 p.,  leaves of plates (1 folded) : ill., facsims., map ; 22 cm.
- Personal narratives.
Personal narratives, American
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Typhus fever--Serbia--1915
World War, 1914-1918--Serbia--Personal narratives, American
World War, 1914-1918--Personal narratives
World War, 1914-1918--Hospitals
- "The author ... wishes to convey ... a graphic description of his experiences in Serbia during its frightful epidemic of typhus fever and the thrilling events which befell the thrice-captured city of Belgrade"--Pref., p. 1.
"Copiously illustrated with numerous half-tone engravings from original photographs."
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2001. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by Earl Bishop Downer.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project. 04518
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- D561 .D6
D 561 D748h 1916
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Widener Library, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: