Survey and recommendations of the Committee on Health and Medical Relief: Division of Operation
- United States Railroad Administration, Committee on Health and Medical Relief., creator
Dunott, D. Z.
- Place Of Origin:
- District of Columbia
- Creation Date:
- Rev. ed., Feb. 28, 1920.
- 84 p., 6 leaves of plates : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Railroads--Sanitation--United States
Communicable diseases--Transmission--United States
- At head of title: United States Railroad Administration, Director General of Railroads.
Report signed by D.Z. Dunott, Chairman, et al., on p. 9.
"The following report ... is recommended for the most earnest consideration of railroad officers and of Federal and State public officials in so far as such officers and officials have to do with the standard of health and sanitary regulations applying to railroads"; signed by Walker D. Hines, Director General of Railroads--P. .
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1996. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Harvard social history/business preservation microfilm project. 30859
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RA615.1 .920U
WA810 U58 1920
- Baker Library, Harvard Business School, Harvard University
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: