An impartial review, of that part of Dr. Rush's late publication, entitled "An account of the bilious remitting yellow fever, as it appeared in the city of Philadelphia, in the year 1793, which treats of the origin of the disease" ; in which his opinion is shewn to be erroneous, the importation of the disease established, and the wholesomeness of the city vindicated
- Currie, William, 1754-1828, creator
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer.
- Creation Date:
- MDCCXCIV 
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed by Thomas Dobson, at the stone-house, no. 41, South Second-Street
- 15 p. ; 21 cm.
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Rush, Benjamin--Account of the bilious remitting yellow fever, as it appeared in the city of Philadelphia, in the year 1793
Rush, Benjamin--Account of the bilious remitting yellow fever
Yellow fever--United States--Philadelphia--Early works to 1800
Yellow fever--United States--Philadelphia--History--18th century
- United States--Pennsylvania--Philadelphia
- Signatures: A3.
Includes bibliographical references.
- by William Currie, fellow of the College of Physicians, &c.
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC211.P5 R83
WC 530 C976i 1794
- Houghton Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: