A short discourse concerning pestilential contagion, and the methods to be used to prevent it ; Discourse concerning pestilential contagion, and the methods to be used to prevent it
- Mead, Richard, 1673-1754, creator
Buckley, Samuel, 1674?-1741, printer.
Smith, Ralph, active 1697-1721, printer.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Printed for Sam. Buckley, and Ralph Smith
- The fourth edition.
- , 59,  p. ; 20 cm. (8vo)
Early works to 1800
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Plague--Early works to 1800
Plague--Prevention--Early works to 1800
Black Death--Early works to 1800
Plague--prevention & control
- Printer's device; head- and tailpieces; initials.
Includes bibliographical references.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- by Richard Mead ...
- Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC171 .M46 1720b
W6 P3 v.2213 no.3
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: