Reports and resolutions relating to sanitary legislation ; presented to the American Public Health Association at its Meeting in Richmond, Va., November 19-22, 1878
- American Public Health Association, Annual Meeting, (1878 : Richmond, Va.), creator
American Public Health Association, Executive Committee.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- Published by order of the Executive Committee
- 23 p. ; 25 cm.
- conference publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- American Public Health Association
Sanitation--Law and legislation--United States
Quarantine--Law and legislation--United States
Yellow fever--United States--Prevention
Yellow fever--United States
American Public Health Association.
- Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 2006. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project. 00322
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC211.A2 A443 1878
W6 P3 v.7481 box 130 no.14
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: