Tuberculosis: its casualties, causes and control : a report to the Sanitary Committee
- Armstrong, Henry E., medical officer of health, creator
Newcastle upon Tyne (England), Sanitary Committee.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Easey & Best
- 56 p. ; 25 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Tuberculosis--prevention & control
- "April 1906. With amendments, January, 1907."
Signed at end: Henry E. Armstrong, medical officer of health.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
- by the Medical Officer of Health.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00562
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- WFA N541t 1907
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: