The suppression of tuberculosis: together with Observations concerning phthisiogenesis in man and animals ; and Suggestions concerning the hygiene of cow stables and the production of milk for infant feeding, with special reference to tuberculosis
- Behring, Emil von, 1854-1917, creator
Bolduan, Charles, 1873-
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- New York (State)
- J. Wiley & Sons
- 1st ed.
- v, 85 p. : ill. ; 20 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
Tuberculosis in cattle
Tuberculosis, Bovine--prevention & control
Tuberculosis--prevention & control
- Includes translations of Tuberkulosebekämpfung, a lecture delivered in Cassel, Sept. 25, 1903; and articles which appeared originally in Deutsche medizinische Wochenschrift, 1904, and Beiträge zur experimentellen Therapie, 1904.
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion). Copy digitized: has 16 p. of publisher's advertisements at end; and printing statement, "first thousand," on t.p.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by E. von Behring ; authorized translation by Charles Bolduan.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00144
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC311 .B42
WFA B421s 1904
- Master Microforms, Harvard University
Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: