A report on state public health work based on a survey of state boards of health
- Chapin, Charles V. (Charles Value), 1856-1941, creator
American Medical Association, Council on Health and Public Instruction.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- American Medical Association
- viii, 195,  p. ; 23 cm.
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- Health boards--United States--States
Health surveys--United States--States
Public health--United States--States--Statistics
Public health--United States--States
- "Made under the direction of the Council on Health and Public Instruction of the American Medical Association."
Electronic reproduction. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Digital Imaging Group, 2007. (Open Collections Program at Harvard University. Contagion).
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : negative ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard College Library Imaging Services, 1999. 1 microfilm reel : positive ; 35 mm.
- by Charles V. Chapin.
- Harvard College Library history of science project ; 00587
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- WA 540 AA1 C4r 1915
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
Microforms, Lamont Library, Harvard University
Widener Library, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: