The great white plague: simple lessons on causes and prevention : intended especially for use in schools
- Frost, William Dodge, 1867-1957, creator
O'Shea, M. V. (Michael Vincent), 1866-1932
Cary, C. P. (Charles Preston), 1856-1943
Wisconsin Anti-Tuberculosis Association
Wisconsin, Department of Public Instruction.
- Creation Date:
- Place Of Origin:
- Democrat Print. Co., state printer
- 48 p.,  leaf of plates : ill. ; 23 cm.
- government publication
- Digital Format:
- Books and documents
- "Issued by C. P. Cary, state superintendent."
"The authors have had the co-operation of the Wisconsin Anti-Tuberculosis Association in the preparation of the book"--Pref., p. .
Microfilm. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Library Photographic Services, 1997. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- by W.D. Frost and M.V. O'Shea.
- Harvard medicine preservation microfilm project ; 00226
Open Collections Program at Harvard University
- RC312 .F8
W6 P3 v.6474
- Francis A. Countway Library of Medicine
Master Microforms, Harvard University
- Record ID:
- HOLLIS Record: